When we start practicing meditation on a regular basis. Our awareness automatically increases. We are able to see our motives behind actions, our deepest fears, the mistakes we made; Basically, we are able to see our innermost selves. That is hidden from the world and often from ourselves too!
Thus, when meditating, we are taken aback. Sometimes, we don’t like what we see. But the other times, appreciate yourself for all the good work. Be grateful that you have turned out humane.
Meditation cannot be distorted or you cannot be partial. You will see the good, bad and ugly. BUT, the aim of meditation is not transformation. The result of meditation can be transforming. Overtime, we need to stop judging what we see. We just need to be aware and accepting! And as a result of our awareness, we raise our consciousness as people. Our perspective becomes wider and atleast we see our trueselves. That is often hidden in midst of our ego and chattering mind.
Irrespective of all, spend more time with you. As only when you see the most authentic you, can you help yourself. Orselse, you’ll keep moving in circles.
Meditate, not because you want to become a better person. Meditate, because you want the best of you to be reflected!!
Mind your wings
As a young adult, it’s always been my dream to travel alone or travel with strangers to new places, explore the unknown and find the lost serenity. I am in awe of the mountains, the sky, the rain, the river, the ocean, the sunrise-sunset, the forests… I love every single element of the nature. I just want to get lost or find myself, either of these.
When traveling to new places, we must find time to connect to ourselves or connect to the nature. But how does this mystical connection happen… Well it’s simple, by being silent. Silence our thoughts and be aware of your breath. Take your fill of fresh oxygen, listen to the silence and soon you will be enchanted or you get into a meditative state, where you feel some connection to everything around you; You can hear the water laughing in the rivers, you feel the wind blowing kisses towards you and your breath feels like the magical connect to the nature. You need to experience it, to know what this feels like.
Mindfulness is a word used too often, but we need to practice and experience it more often. Traveling to beautiful places, away from the bustle of the city is a time we need to recharge our batteries and experience tranquility that we can carry into our busy lives. And this my dear friends, is what Yoga focuses on. 🙂
Mind your wings
“What lies before us or what lies behind us,
is much smaller than what lies inside us”
Hello Everyone 🙂
It’s been 6 months since I started meditating regularly. Has it helped? A lot, I feel like a more balanced person and I am more serene. At the start of my journey, I was looking at peace, focus and general well-being. But now I realize that ,these goals are just the tip of the iceberg called Meditation. There is a lot more than breathing, relaxing and focus to meditation. I share with you a more comprehensive view of meditation.
- Meditation is like guarding your body and soul. It increases your immunity and psychic immunity. It helps you beat the negativity around you. Example: When the master is away from home, shady characters can take residence in his house. Similarly, when your awareness is away for too long, from your body and soul, shady characters like illness, anxiety, fear, negativity can reside in your body-mind-soul. Thus, it is necessary to consciously breath several times during the day and bring your attention to the energy field inside.
- Our minds are like monkeys, jumping from one thought to another, the constant chatter and incessant activity. There is no peace, no rest and it becomes a one-sided communication. The conscious dictating to our subconscious. Meditation allows effective two-way communication, where our subconscious mind gives feedback to our conscious mind.
- Prayer is when you talk to God and Meditation is when you listen to God.
- Our subconscious mind knows how to heal our mind and body. The challenge is to silence the mind, that the subconscious mind can start its work without interference from the mind or external factors.
- Meditation creates a good vibrating energy around the person which brings favorable people and situations into their life and gives them the strength to face challenges. This happens by awakening our inner consciousness during meditation.
“The thing about meditation is you become more and more you, you connect with your soul, you listen to your subconscious mind and you get connected to the Divine intelligence and the Universe. Just like you know that you are a small part of the universe, you also realize that there is a universe within you. Making others understand the effect of meditation is like explaining to a blind person what red/blue/green looks like”. Unknown
If there are any errors, please let me know. And If you can expand to my knowledge, please help me.
Thank you for being here. 🙂 🙂
My wings are flourishing like never before ❤
Mind your wings