We all have been blessed with something that makes life easy, interesting, exciting, smooth and more worth it. It’s a priceless possession. Nothing can be an alternate for it, be it money, love, power nothing can substitute it ever. We all have it, but realize its importance only after it’s gone.
The priceless possession I am talking about is “HEALTH”. It’s ironic that people spend first half of their lives earning all the money they can, at the cost of their health and then they spend the next half of their lives spending all that they have earned to restore their health. How ironic!!
What if you value this possession from the very beginning and are grateful for it. And you make efforts to take care of your health. You must be grateful for every small-big thing you have been blessed. Let’s count some blessings:
- Thank you for a new day.
- Thank you for the gift of health that keeps me alive.
- Thank you that I can eat and digest healthy food.
- Thank you for all the 5 senses and they work perfectly well.
- Thank you that every organ in my body is healthy and functions perfectly.
- Thank you for the fresh oxygen we breath.
- Thank you for the fresh water and healthy food to keep us active.
- Thank you for the two feet and hands which make us independent.
- Thank you that because of our health we can enjoy the other aspect of our lives.
- Thank you for keeping us healthy, happy and active.
So this season, let’s be grateful for our health which is a very important part of our lives. Without health, life becomes a challenge. So let’s value it and keep it as our knight in shining armour. 🙂
Mind your health to Mind your wings 🙂