“All I need is some motivation, some positivity
And a voice which tells me YOU CAN DO IT “
And let that voice be yours!! Because you will start believing in yourself. Besides you are the best assurance, you can give you. The self-help section of any bookstore stretches from one end to the other and all of them seem brilliant. But still, there are too many and the content seems similar in a lot of them. So what do I choose, what do I read?
Well these 10 books changed me, my perception and are still helping me stay sane and positive.
- The Power of your subconscious mind – Joseph Murphy
- The Secret Series (Secret, Power, Hero, Magic) – Rhonda Byrne
- Wayne Dyer’s Erroneous zone, Pulling your own strings.
- Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramhansa Yogananda
- How to win friends and influence people – Dale Carnegie
- Awaken the Giant within- Anthony Robbins (Brilliant read)
- Feeling Good (If you are in depression, you have to read this) – David Burns
- Karma Siddhant (It’s an audio book, I was very lucky to get it. It changed my life. It changed me. I live by it).
- The Four agreements : D.M Ruiz
- You can heal your life: Louise L Hay
Just Believe and see the magic work. These books will be your 2 a.m friends, your moral support, your motivator and the guide which will help you get through rough patches, it will improve the quality of your life and they will be the help you were looking for or needed.
Thank you Dear authors, for giving me a new chance and a new life. Try them. And if you have read something that is superb, please share it with me.
It’s not about reading and being a sceptic
It’s about giving them a chance, to help you