“While life is the greatest teacher
Your Mistakes help you grow
Challenges can break you
But a little courage can make you”
Life has been a roller coaster. I have enjoyed the highs and gripped tight through the lows. The highs: show us the beauty of life and the lows: make us connoisseurs of life. Some lessons that I carry for this lifetime are:
- If there is a problem. there will be a solution. Problems are like a maze, there is a way out, just that it needs exploring.
- When you feel isolated and stuck, the Universe/Lord will send people and move circumstances to help you.
- Age is no bar for lying.
- Avoid giving unsolicited advice, however good your intentions are.
- If you don’t stand up for yourself, then no one will.
- Difficult people and situations are great teachers.
- Some people just look for a reason to dislike and defame you.
- We all make mistakes, but we need to make a sincere effort to learn and move ahead.
- Forgive and Forget easily.
- Live. Love. Laugh a lot:)
- Criticizing and finding faults is easy. Try appreciation, its more rewarding.
- It’s the bad times, that show you the strength and character of your relationships.
- Introspection and distance from the scene of crime/chaos gives you time to recharge and have an insight.
- We cannot control people’s emotions or tongue but we can control our reactions to them!!!
- Blame game is futile.
- Be more humane, you never know, when bad times crash your party.
“Thank you Mr&Mrs Bitter for making me Ms. Better 😉 “